Bristol Community College offers a wide array of services to assist you in your education, and in your life.
Make sure to take advantage of these assets to help take off some of the pressure as you pursue your academic goals.
On-Campus College Services
All Bristol Community College locations are open!
Students can continue to access programs and services via virtual appointments, regardless of their vaccination status.
Less than 15 minutes:
Current and future students and their guests coming to the campus for approximately 15 minutes or less do not need to show proof of vaccination but must follow strict safety protocols, including always wearing a mask while indoors at any of the college locations. For example, picking up a book at the bookstore or picking up resources at the library.
More than 15 minutes:
Make an appointment. Must show proof of vaccination or have a valid accommodation
for COVID-19. Current and future students and their guests coming to any of the college
locations for an indoor event or accessing a service that will take more than approximately
15 minutes must provide proof of being fully vaccinated or have a valid accommodation
for COVID-19. For example, tutoring, advising, counseling center, placement testing.
Additional areas requiring compliance with the vaccination policy:
- Indoor college-sponsored events and activities, including student programs and Bristol Theatre productions.
- Indoor athletic and recreational activities, including the Fitness Center and sporting events.
- Library Learning Commons at all campus locations, with the exception of individuals dropping off or picking up resources that will take approximately 15 minutes or less.
Make an Appointment
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- No guests/visitors at your appointment, unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Do not come to campus if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19. Contact the department to either reschedule your appointment or change to a virtual appointment.
- Download the Bristol Mobile App to stay updated.