Scroll Down for Page Content
Enrolled students receive a subscription to Microsoft Office 365 that includes a Bristol email account, Office 365 applications online, Microsoft Office 2016 downloads, and 1 TB of OneDrive for Business online file storage. The subscription becomes effective when you register for one or more courses and remains active for three semesters from course or program completion. Log in to AccessBCC, Click "Office 365 - Dashboard" under Launchpad.
- Getting Started with Office 365 - Brochure
- Installing Office 365 on Windows - Video
- Installing Office 365 on Mac OS - Video
What happens when I graduate or leave the College?
- Office 365 Email: The College will maintain your Office 365 email account for three semesters once you are no longer enrolled in courses, not including the summer session. This follows College policy which permits students to return to their academic program within three semesters. After this time, your email account and all messages stored will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. If you return after three semesters, you will receive a new email account which will not be associated with your previous email account.
- Office 365 Software: The online version of Office 365 software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) will follow the same policy as your email account and can be accessed for three semesters once you are no longer enrolled in courses. The desktop version of Microsoft Office available for download to your home computer or laptop is only available to currently-enrolled students. If you have downloaded and installed this software, you are legally required to uninstall the Office products once you are no longer enrolled.
- OneDrive for Business (file storage): Files stored on OneDrive will be available for three semesters once you are no longer enrolled in courses, not including the summer session. You should transfer all your OneDrive file storage upon course or program completion.
Students receive a subscription to Office 365 that includes a Bristol email account, Office 365 applications online, Microsoft Office 2016 downloads, and 1 TB of OneDrive for Business online file storage. The subscription remains active for as long as you are enrolled in courses. Log in to AccessBCC and select the Office 365 Dashboard under LAUNCHPAD > MYAPPS > Office 365 - Dashboard.
Getting started with Office 365 - brochure
Office 365 informational videos