Fall River Campus
A flagship college at an affordable price.
Why Choose the Fall River Campus?
- 130+ academic programs — explore and find your career path without breaking the bank.
- Convenient location off Route 24 allows for an easy commute.
- 700 seat, professionally equipped theatre available for events.
College Night @ Bristol's Fall River Campus
Thursday, December 7 | 4 to 7 p.m.
At an upcoming College Night, you’ll be able to:
- Meet with an advisor to register for Spring classes.
- Complete your Spring 2024 financial aid application (FAFSA) with help from our counselors
- Discover the wide range of resources and support available for Bristol students.
- Learn more about MassReconnect, a program offering FREE community college for Massachusetts adults 25 or older.
- Receive assistance with the college application process.
More of a morning person? Visit us on College Saturday instead!
Saturday, January 6 | 9 a.m. to noon
Located in a quiet residential neighborhood conveniently located near MA Route 24 and Interstate 195, the beautiful Elsbree Street Campus offers 105 acres of room with eleven buildings, including a Zero Net Energy health and science building. Also to be found at the Fall River Campus:
- 130+ Academic Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Degree Programs
- Offshore Wind Power Technology
- Professional Development Courses
- Bristol Mobile Food Market
- Fitness Center
- Student activities field
- Tennis and basketball courts
- The Bristol pond with a fitness course and walking trails
- Sustainability Efforts