Alerts, Cancellations or Postponements
Scroll Down for Page Content
No classes on Thursday, 11/24 and Friday, 11/25
There will be no classes on Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25 in observance of Thanksgiving.
No Classes (Virtual & In-Person)
Thursday, November 24: No classes will be held. College services will be unavailable.
Friday, November 25: No classes will be held. College services will be unavailable with the exception of the following services, below.
- Enrollment Center (in-person Fall River Campus), Admissions (virtual), Financial Aid (virtual), Registrar (virtual): 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Campus Police (in-person): 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Payroll (virtual): 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Student and Family Engagement (virtual): 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Attleboro Campus, New Bedford Campus and Taunton Center Services (virtual)
We hope you have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
Sign up for Bristol's Text Alert notification systems
If you did not receive a text message, please opt into BCCinfo by simply texting keyword BCCinfo to 67283. To update your information in BCCinfo, please sign in to accessBCC.
Inclement Weather Policy
Please take the time to review the official Bristol Community College Inclement Weather Policy. You can find additonal weather-related information on the Campus Police webpage.
Important information is reported to you by using the college’s official outlets including BCCinfo text notification system, the website, social media outlets, email accounts, the switchboard (774.357.2811), Bristol App and local news outlets. Visit bristolcc.edu/apps for more information.