Library Learning Commons Services
Our Bristol Library Learning Commons locations welcome those who are able to join us on campus. If you are not able to join us physically on campus, there is a virtual world waiting for you!
Contact us - Ask-a-Librarian Chat is available:
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
The Library Learning Commons is pleased to welcome students as we have reopened for services. Please click here for the campus libraries' schedules.
Please note that masks may be required as well as proof of vaccination or a valid accommodation to enter the library learning commons space. Vaccination cards are not required for visitors who stay for less than 15 minutes.
|Fall River||New Bedford||Attleboro||Taunton|
|Monday||8 a.m. - 9 p.m.||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.||9 a.m. - 7 p.m.||10 a.m - 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 9 p.m.||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.||9 a.m. - 7 p.m.||Closed|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 9 p.m.||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.||9 a.m. - 7 p.m.||9 a.m - 2:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 9 p.m.||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.||9 a.m. - 6 p.m.||Closed|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|Saturday||11 a.m. - 7 p.m.||Closed||Closed||Closed|
To book an appointment to use a computer, print out your paper, use a table for study
or book a group study room, please use our Online Reservation System.
LLC Lockers and Contactless Pick Up
The Library Learning Commons have installed lockers on each campus to make it easier for students and faculty to borrow and return materials when we are not open.
LLC Lockers - Hours of Availability:
|Mon - Thur||7 a.m. - 9 p.m.||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.||8 a.m - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. - 5 p.m.||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 7 p.m.||Closed||Closed|
Returning Materials During COVID-19:
Material Borrowed from the Library Learning Commons: The Library Learning Commons have reopened and are accepting returns. If you are unable to make it on campus and are unable to drop off your materials, please contact Melanie.Johnson@BristolCC.edu.
Learning at Bristol doesn't end when class is over.
Take advantage of the expansive network of information and resources at Bristol Community
College Libraries and the expertise of the Bristol librarians.
Access to Free Resources and Features Includes:
- Tutoring and Writing Center with appointments scheduled at locations in the Library Learning Commons on each campus, through online and in-person appointments.
- Request a Chromebook by placing a hold via the online catalog.
- Super Busy? Utilize our Lockers located on each campus to pick up and return materials after hours.
- Access to the library collection with libraries at all four Bristol locations, including online services for remote users unable to reach a physical campus.
- An opportunity to Book-A-Librarian (appointment with reference librarian virtually) at all four locations to help with one-on-one research strategies, finding good sources, collecting data, and assistance with citing references.
- A collection of over 67,000 books, 5,000 videotapes, and 1500 audio CDs.
- Access online to Bristol/HELM catalog, ComCat, and Interlibrary Loan.
- Computers for researching the Internet, online databases, and word processing.
- More than 300 journals and newspapers.
- Reference staff to assist you with assignment research.
- Your Bristol Community College Campus Card is your library card! Use this form to Activate Your Library Card!
- 100 percent wireless internet (In addition to the Library Learning Commons, access to WiFi is available under the solar canopy at the Fall River Campus).
- Computer labs for researching the Internet, on-line databases, and word processing.
- Rodgers Cyber Café.
Log into any online database from home by using your Bristol Community College student ID number.
Bristol libraries are located at each Location
Email: Please go to our Ask a Librarian page to complete the email form. Once you complete the form, you will receive a response in 24 hours or less!