Located in a quiet residential neighborhood conveniently located near MA Route 24 and Interstate 195, the beautiful Elsbree Street Campus offers 105 acres of room with eleven buildings, including a brand new health and science building. Also to be found at the Fall River Campus:
- Student activities field
- Tennis and basketball courts
- The Bristol pond with a fitness course and walking trails
- Margaret L. Jackson Arts Center, a professionally equipped 700 seat theater
- Grimshaw-Gudewicz Art gallery
- Bristol Holocaust and Genocide Center
- Dedicated nursing and computer labs
- Interactive lecture halls
- Solar canopy - 3.2 megawatt array producing 40% of the campus' energy
- Home of Fall River Community Media TV studios
- And much, much more...
Take a VIRTUAL TOUR below:
Ample free parking is available around the buildings, and all facilities are handicapped-accessible.