Experiential Education Center
Scroll Down for Page Content
The Experiential Education Center (EEC) provides enhanced learning through hands-on opportunities that allow students to apply classroom concepts to real-world experiences. By engaging with the EEC students will:
- Participate in meaningful learning opportunities to gain valuable experience in their field of interest
- Develop awareness of community challenges and resources
- Enhance communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Create connections to expand their personal and professional network
- Develop a practice of critical thinking and reflection for life-long learning
Mission: Creating opportunities that enhance student learning by bridging academic theory with hands-on experiences.
Vision: Bristol students will connect their academic learning with professional experiences, while pursuing lifelong success and becoming change-agents in their communities.
Check out our October Newsletter to stay informed on what's happening in the EEC!
View Upcoming EEC Events Below:
COVID-19 UPDATE: The college is operational but most college services are available remotely. Whenever possible, appointments should be done by email, phone or virtually. You can browse our website for contact information. More information related to Covid-19 and returning to campus can be found at BristolCC.edu/Together.
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Check out Bristol's College Central Network (CCN). Search for a job, internship, and volunteer opportunities targeted specifically to Bristol Community College Students and Alumni. Use built-in tools and tips to create an eye-catching resume and portfolio. Apply for multiple opportunities in minutes. View upcoming Experiential Education Center & Career Services events and programs. Access a multimedia career resource library and much more! To get started, click on the CCN link below: