Scroll Down for Page Content
100% Online Degrees and Certificates
The following degrees are offered 100% online:
- Business Administration Transfer.
- Communication Transfer.
- General Management Career.
- Computer Information Systems Transfer - Information Systems Transfer.
- General Studies Career or Transfer.
- General Studies Educational Studies.
- General Studies – Legal and Social Studies.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences - Humanities Transfer.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences - Behavioral and Social Sciences Transfer.
- Psychology Transfer.
The following certificates are offered 100% online:
Hybrid Degrees and Certificates
Bristol also offers a number of hybrid degree and certificate options that blend online work with on-campus or on-site application. In this reduced seat-time model, students are expected to engage in both face-to-face instruction (which could include lecture, lab, clinical, or field placement) and online interaction. All courses can be completed 50% online unless otherwise noted.
Hybrid degree options:
- Architectural & Civil Technology Career.
- Computer Networking Career.
- Computer Programming and Web Development Career.
- Criminal Justice Career (all courses available 100% online except for capstone).
- Criminal Justice Transfer (all courses available 100% online except for capstone).
- Deaf Studies.
- Early Childhood Education.
- Fire Science Technology Career.
- General Studies - Business and Entrepreneurial Studies.
- Human Services Career.
- Nursing Career.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Office Administration – Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Office Administration – Medical Administrative Assistant.
- Paralegal and Legal Studies.
Hybrid certificate options:
- Administrative Assistant.
- Computer-Aided Design and Drafting.
- Clean Water Quality Professional Technician.
- Drinking Water Quality Professional Technician.
- Early Childhood Education Infant/Toddler.
- Early Childhood Education Preschool.
- Emergency Medical Technician.
- Medical Administrative Practices.
- Office Skills Training.
- Office Technology Management.
- Office Support.
- Paralegal Studies.
- Project Management.
- Substance Abuse Counseling.
- Water Quality Professional.
- Web Design.
Students interested in enrolling in an online degree or certificate program follow the same Admissions Process as students who wish to complete their degree in a face-to-face format.
Please note that not every class required may be offered in an online format every semester. And, not all elective course options listed in the degree may be available in a fully online format. It is important that you work with your advisor[BROKEN LINK] to develop a degree plan to ensure you can take the classes you need when you need them!
Financial Aid is available to students regardless of whether they pursue a degree online or on-site.
Student Support Services, including access to library resources, tutoring, disability services and technical support are available to students enrolled in online courses and programs.