Bristol New Bedford Campus Is Not Open through Friday, August 6 due to water damage
As of July 2021, most college services are now available in-person/face-to-face, on our campuses for your convenience. We will also continue to offer virtual appointments and services to best serve your needs.
Check out the Bristol Department Directory for a complete list of their on-campus and online availability, as well as how to make an appointment. There is limited walk-in availability in most cases, so please be sure to plan your trip to campus accordingly!
Be sure to check this directory regularly; it will be updated weekly. Our hours will expand as we get closer to the start of the Fall semester.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- No guests/visitors at your appointment, unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Masks are required indoors.
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Do not come to campus if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19. Contact the department to either reschedule your appointment or change to a virtual appointment.
- Download the Bristol app to stay updated.
Travel increases your chances of getting and spreading COVID-19. If you must travel, make sure you are aware of and adhere to restrictions for your destination and place of return.
Within the United States, check the state and territorial health department websites for the latest information.
Exposure Report Form
Please consider filling out this form if you suspect you may have been exposed to someone with Coronavirus (COVID-19) or are experiencing symptoms of the virus (fever, cough, difficulty breathing).
Bristol Community College is committed to providing timely updates to our students through our regular communication channels and new virtual methods. Communication with students regarding specific programs and onboarding will be sent by Academic Affairs or the Student Services and Enrollment Management department.
- President Douglas will provide regular updates via various communication modalities, which may include, but is not limited to: email, virtual meetings and video messages.
- Students should continue to regularly check their Bristol email, accessBCC, newsletters from Student Services and Enrollment Management, BristolCC. edu and the Bristol social media outlets, among other communication venues.
- Programs and services with social media accounts are encouraged to share Bristol’s announcements with their followers.
- The Bristol mobile app, BCCAlert and BCCInfo text messages will be used when appropriate.
Please go to the COVID-19 Training page for important videos related to controlling the spread of COVID-19.
Code of Conduct & Policy
Before Bristol students return to campus, the expectations on shared principles and new guidelines put in place in accordance with state guidance, including current COVID-19 guidelines, should be reviewed. By reviewing behavioral and academic conduct expectations, along with precautions being taken to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we can help create an environment focused on health and safety. Please review the full Student Code of Conduct & Policy Message:
Mental & Emotional Well-being
Mental health counseling is still available remotely for students.
- More information on Mental Health Counseling can be found on the Student Services webpage.
- More information on Student Success and Well-Being can be found here.
We are here to help! Find valuable resources for:
- Bristol Online
- ITS Tech Team
- Internet Access
- Digital Productivity Tools
Click Technology Resources for the help you need.