Scroll Down for Page Content
PLEASE NOTE: These costs are applicable to the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Application fee for Massachusetts Residents: $10 (The application fee is waived for online applicants.)
- Application fee for non-residents: $35
- Application fees are non-refundable
- Massachusetts Residents (MA)*: $24/credit (Set by the Massachusetts Dept. of Higher Education)
- Non-Massachusetts Residents and International Students: $230/credit
- Auditing a course is 50% of tuition
- College Fees**: $196/credit
- Student Support Fee (non-refundable): $37
- Instructional Support Fee***: $9 and up
- Student Health Insurance**** (Fall 2022): $3,858 year or $2,574 for Spring semester only
- Auditing a course is 50% of college fees and instructional support fee
* Some Rhode Island areas will qualify for Massachusetts Resident in-state tuition
and fee rates under the New England Regional Student Program. See Admissions for more
**** Portion of the College Fee (mandatory charge) is collected from all students and used to pay for general college operations not funded by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. These include, but are not limited to, instructional computer equipment, educational supplies, audiovisual aids, library books, and laboratory supplies.
*** The college also charges an Instructional Support Fee for courses with high technology, materials, or human resource costs. These fees range from $9 and up. Please consult the academic catalog for details on specific courses.
**** Please note that an insurance fee for the academic year is applicable for all students taking nine or more credits who do not have health insurance coverage. Students who have insurance coverage may waive this fee by completing a waiver form.
Tuition and College Fees Policies are set by the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education and the college’s Board of Trustees and are subject to change. Visit BristolCC.edu for up-to-date information.
Visit the current college catalog for further information about additional, program-specific fees.