Students registering for face-to-face and/or hybrid courses for Wintersession or Spring semester will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination prior to registration.
If you wish to come to campus for services beginning January 2022, you will need to show proof of COVID-19 Vaccination.
COVID-19 UPDATE: For the most up-to-date information related to COVID-19 and returning to campus please visit BristolCC.edu/Together.
Bristol Student Health Services helps you maximize your health and well-being while achieving academic success at the college.
Services include the following:
- Free COVID-19 Testing
- COVID-19 Information
- A Place to Rest
- Nurse Consultations
- First Aid
- Free Condoms
- Over-the-Counter Medications
- Immunization Record Collection
- Referrals to Health Providers
- Health & Wellness Information
- Mental Health Counseling Referrals
- Free Pregnancy & STI Testing by CFC Family Planning
The office works with area health providers to offer students comprehensive care, referrals, and resources. Student Health Services is committed to providing you with respectful, caring, and confidential services. All visits are confidential and free of charge.
- Jill Dumont BSN, RN, Health Services Coordinator
- Abby Egginton RN, ND (Healthcare Counselor)
- Nicole Picard, Administrative Assistant
Available Health Information
Health Services provides Health Education Programming on various health topics. Examples include the following: HIV/Aids, Smoking Cessation, Alcohol & Drugs, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and Domestic Violence. Often other agencies participate.