Scroll Down for Page Content
Students registering for face-to-face and/or hybrid courses will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or have a valid accommodation for COVID-19 prior to registration.
If you wish to come to campus for services, you will need to show proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or have a valid accommodation for COVID-19.
Visit BristolCC.edu/VaccinationPolicy for more information.
COVID-19 UPDATE: For the most up-to-date information related to COVID-19 and returning to campus please visit BristolCC.edu/Together.
If you are currently having Symptoms or are feeling sick, please visit the If You Are Sick page.
Bristol Student Health Services helps you maximize your health and well-being while achieving academic success at the college.
Services Include the following:
- Free Take-Home COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Available
- COVID-19 Information
- A Place to Rest
- Nurse Consultations
- First Aid
- Free Condoms
- Over-the-Counter Medications
- Immunization Record Collection
- Referrals to Health Providers
- Health & Wellness Information
- Mental Health Counseling Referrals
- Free Pregnancy & STI Testing by CFC Family Planning
The office works with area health providers to offer students comprehensive care, referrals, and resources. Student Health Services is committed to providing you with respectful, caring, and confidential services. All visits are confidential and free of charge.
- Jill Dumont BSN, RN, Health Services Coordinator
- Abby Egginton RN, ND, Healthcare Counselor
- Paul Paquette, MPH, Healthcare Counselor
The nurses at Bristol Community College’s Health Center can provide health education presentations to campus groups. If you would like to collaborate with one of the nurses, please be in touch: HealthServices@BristolCC.edu.