Bristol New Bedford Campus Is Not Open through Friday, August 6 due to water damage
Photo Submission Guidelines
Please review all of the following information to make sure your Campus Card photo meets the submission guidelines. Once you've finished reviewing this information, complete the form at the bottom of the page.
When should you get your Campus Card?
Students - Once you’re registered for a class
Alumni - Once you have graduated and received a certificate or degree
Faculty and Staff - Once you have been hired and have completed orientation
Your first, middle, and last name must match exactly the way it is printed on a government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.). To speed up the process, please submit your photo file by naming it first name first and last name last (e.g., Jane Doe.jpg).
Format and size
- You can upload a JPG or PNG image file.
- The maximum file size is 5MB.
- If you scan your photo, the resulting file must print as a 2" x 2" image or larger.
- The photo must be at least 640 x 480 pixels.
- If you have scanned your photo, crop the image to show only your head and shoulders before you upload it.
Photo Requirements & Tips
The fastest and simplest method is to use your cellphone to snap a picture of yourself in front of a plain background and send it in! The tips below are only suggestions.
- We'll do the cropping (sizing of the photo) so don't worry about the size of the photo, just point the cellphone at you and snap the picture.
- Your photo must be a clear image of ONLY you (not blurry, grainy, or fuzzy) against a plain background.
- Your picture cannot be older than 6 months and must clearly identify you
- You must be facing forward (no sideways facing shots or side profiles), in front of a plain background.
- Your background must not have any other objects showing or your photo will not be accepted.
- Please no sunglasses, hats, funny faces, etc. Headpieces are OK only if worn for religious purposes.
- Your photo cannot be enhanced in any way (for example, no lenses, filters, text, emoji, stickers, black and white scale, etc.)
- No social media pictures or images with other people cropped out
- Your picture file should be in a JPG or PNG image file.
- There can be no borders on the photo.
- Please do not upload copyrighted photos.
- We will need to match your name and photo with your government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.) to pick up your card.
- Do not scan your driver's license or school ID photo. The scanned image will not be of high enough quality to meet the system's requirements for an acceptable photo.
- Do not submit a photo of a photo; just take a photo of yourself.
- Be sure to hold the camera or mobile device very still.
- Try turning on a soft overhead light or taking your photo outside in bright light but avoid having the sun at your back.
- Make sure there are no shadows over your face.
- Try standing a few feet in front of a plain background or other solid color that contrasts with your hair and clothing.
- Try not to use the camera flash. If you must use flash, take the photo from at least three feet away, and use the camera zoom as needed to center only your face and shoulders within the photo frame.