Bristol on the Vineyard
Scroll Down for Page Content
777 Elsbree Street
Fall River, MA 02720
New Bedford Campus
800 Purchase Street
New Bedford, MA 02740
11 Field Road
Attleboro, MA 02703
2 Hamilton Street
Taunton, MA 02780
Navigate your Future with a College Degree!
Get started at Bristol Community College with classes designed specifically for Vineyard residents.
Are you a Vineyard resident planning to enroll at Bristol through the Martha's Vineyard Center for Education and Training (MVCET) partnership? You are invited to attend an upcoming enrollment event to get help signing up for college and enrolling in classes.
Upcoming Enrollment Events
Events will take place virtually on Zoom.
- Bring your questions
- Complete your enrollment
- Get help with FAFSA
Save time by completing your college application before attending the workshop. It’s free! www.BrisolCC.edu/Apply.
Start your associate degree or certificate by taking courses at Bristol Community College. Courses include English, marine biology, and the College Success Seminar, which helps new students successfully transition to college.
Enrolling for Fall 2023 in collaboration with Martha's Vineyard Center for Education and Training (formerly ACE MV)
BEFORE YOU ATTEND
For Bristol's Enrollment Team to best serve you, here's what you should do in advance of the event.
- Register for one of the enrollment events linked above. Students should sign up at least two days prior to the event. This will allow our Testing Center, Financial Aid Office, and Academic Advising teams to review everything for each student and be best equipped to serve everyone that is participating in the event.
- College Application. Submit an admissions application (www.BrisolCC.edu/Apply).
- High School Transcripts. Have final high school transcript or GED/HiSET scoresheet sent to Admissions@BristolCC.edu. For this to be considered official, it must come from the school or Diploma Sender (www.DiplomaSender.com).
- College Transcripts. If applicable, have any college transcripts submitted via Admissions@BristolCC.edu as well. These can be requested directly from the college or university.
IMPORTANT NOTE: these transcripts are needed so that students can be considered for potential Placement Test exemptions. Until they are reviewed, we cannot move a student forward in the process.
- Financial Aid Application. Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA: www.StudentAid.gov). Amy will be on hand to assist with the FAFSA if needed. But having it completed in advance of the event will save time during the event.
- Create an AccessBCC account by visiting www.accessbcc.bristolcc.edu (this is where students access email, financial aid award information, create payment plans, and connect with online classes and academic resources).
- Download the Bristol App from the Apple Store or Google Play.