Scroll Down for Page Content


Facilities Management
fax: 508.730.3279

777 Elsbree Street
Fall River, MA 02720
F Building



Bristol Community College Fleet Vehicles Use & Operation

The Facilities Department maintains a small fleet of state owned cars for use by Faculty & Staff to conduct College business. The vehicles are for use within the state of Massachusetts, and intended for day trips less than 150 miles. Travel outside Massachusetts with fleet vehicles is prohibited. Out of state travel should be accomplished through vehicle leasing, or reimbursement of personally owned vehicles.

Use of College Vehicles

Vehicles are reserved by calling x2533 to confirm availability of a vehicle and completing a vehicle request form located on the Bristol Community College Facilities web page. Please fill out a separate vehicle request for each reservation. Completed forms may be submitted the following ways:

  • Email:
  • Intercampus Mail: Facilities Department, F Building, Attention: Vehicle Request
  • Fax: 508.730.3279

The driver of the vehicle must be an employee of Bristol Community College and must possess and show a valid driver's license. Students are not allowed to drive Bristol Community College vehicles.  Vehicle keys and logbooks are to be picked up at the Facilities office, located in Room F-100, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.

If you are returning after 4 p.m. or during the weekend, the key and the logbook should be left at the Campus Police office located in D Building. Reserved vehicles are parked at the south side of F Building. To get to and from the vehicles proceed to parking lot #5. Use the walkway along parking lot #5 to reach the south end of F Building.

View the Bristol Fall River Campus Map

For Your Safety

  • Please use the seat belts - Remember, it's the law!
  • Each vehicle is equipped with a spare tire, jack, and fire extinguisher.
  • In case of a breakdown, there is an AAA card located in the left panel of each logbook. Follow instructions on the card.

For Your Convenience

  • The vehicle has been serviced and filled with gas for you.
  • If you are out of town and must purchase fuel be sure to obtain a receipt for your purchase. The receipt should go to your division secretary for reimbursement. Also, the college has an account for gasoline at the following location in Fall River:

Xpress Fuel
800 Pleasant Street
Fall River, MA 02723

Inclement Weather

In the case of inclement weather or school closing, the Fleet Managers (i.e., President, Vice President of Administration & Finance, Associate Vice President of Facilities, or Director of Buildings & Grounds) reserve the right to suspend fleet vehicle use and travel.