Grab and Go Pantry
The “Grab and Go” Food Pantry is designed to assist students who often do not have enough food on a daily basis. The pantry offers non-perishable items of two different varieties; ready-to-eat, grab-and-go (i.e. granola bars), and single-serving microwavable foods (i.e. Cup of Soup).
The pantry operates out of the Student and Family Engagement office on the Fall River campus, G101, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information regarding the “Grab and Go” Food Pantry contact the Office of Student and Family Engagement.
Want to help Bristol students in need?
Donations to the Bristol Grab and Go Food Pantry are welcome. Items accepted as donation include, but are not limited to:
- Wrapped bars (granola, fruit, cereal, protein, etc)
- Single serve microwavable foods
- Instant oatmeal and oatmeal cups
- Ready to eat soups
- Ramen noodles
- Microwave or bagged popcorn
- Bagged pretzels or crackers
- Individually packaged, nuts, granola, dried fruit, etc.
- Cheese or peanut butter crackers
- Bottled drinks, water and juice
For more information contact the Office of Student and Family Engagement, 774.357.2222.