Bristol Community College offers a variety of dual enrollment opportunities for area high school students. With dual enrollment, you have the potential to earn high school and college credits at the same time! Bristol’s College Access students graduate high school with a head start in their career and academic goals and are better prepared for college success.
- Currently enrolled in a public secondary school, non-public school, or home school.
- Must not have earned a high school diploma.
- Must meet all course prerequisites per the course policies of Bristol Community College.
- Have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 or show potential for academic success.
- Maintain a GPA of at least 2.5 at Bristol to continue in dual enrollment.
- Contact your High School Guidance Counselor to participate.
- Submit a completed Bristol Dual Enrollment Application which includes: **
- Student Application
- Guidance Department Authorization Form
- Copy of most recent Transcript
- Official copy of any applicable testing scores
** Incomplete applications will not be processed. All documents should be legible and submitted to DualEnrollment@BristolCC.edu.