Wintersession Courses at Bristol
December 27 to January 14, 2022, featuring fast-paced classes to get you ahead for Spring 2022
Looking to get a jump on the Spring Semester? Bristol offers Wintersession courses to help you get ahead in your educational goals! Courses are available to current and new Bristol students looking to take a fast-paced course between traditional semesters.
Students registering for face-to-face and/or hybrid courses for Wintersession or Spring semester will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination prior to registration.
If you wish to come to campus for services beginning January 2022, you will need to show proof of COVID-19 Vaccination.
Important information for face-to-face and hybrid students ONLY:
- All students enrolling in face-to-face and hybrid courses for Wintersession must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination before they can register.
- New or Existing Students: Upload your COVID-19 Vaccination card through the Bristol App. Visit Bristol VaxUp for more information.
- You will receive an email confirming that your COVID-19 vaccination card has been received and you are free to register!
- Guest Students: Follow the instructions at the time of registration on how to upload your vaccination card.
- Already uploaded to the Bristol App? You are free to register for face-to-face or hybrid class. (Uploads accepted that have taken place in past semesters. You do NOT need to reupload.)
- Reminder, registration does not open until Oct. 13, 2021
Take the Next Step
Click HERE for information on how to register for classes as a guest student at Bristol. You will be required to upload a copy of your vaccination card as part of the registration process if you are interested in registering for face-to-face or hybrid courses.
Register online or visit the register for classes page for more details. You will be required to upload your vaccination card via the Bristol app prior to registration. If you have not already done so, please upload your vaccination card via the Bristol Mobile App.
Learn more at www.BristolCC.edu/BristolVaxUp.
It may take up to one business day for your records to be updated before you will be able to register. Please plan accordingly.
- Schedule goes Live: October 6
- Wintersession Registration begins: October 13
- Spring Registration begins: November 17
- Book advances available: December 13
- Tuition payments due: January 6
- Classes begin: December 27
- Last day to add: December 27
- Last day to drop: December 31
- Last day to withdraw: January 6
- Last day of classes: January 14
Tuition and Fees
For more information on Wintersession courses, click HERE or
call your Bristol Enrollment Center: