It is important that you are receiving information from trusted sources on an updated basis. Please check back regularly for current information.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Department of Public Health Coronavirus Resources
- Department of Higher Education COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency Follow them on Twitter and Facebook
- Local COVID-19 Street Sheet Resources (Fall River & New Bedford)
- Find MA COVID-19 testing sites
- Buoy Health Assistant. Check your symptoms and discover options for care.
Rhode Island Department of Health
World Health Organization
- For updated information on the extent of the international outbreak, please see the World Health Organization Weekly Update Reports
COVID-19 Training Videos
Please review these important training videos related to controlling the spread of COVID-19.
- General Coronavirus Training (Precautions & Preventative Measures)
- How to Wear a Mask
- How to Wash Your Hands Properly
- Why you should get tested for COVID-19