Bristol Bayhawk Victor
The Bristol Bayhawk Victor is a collaborative employee recognition program developed and implemented by the Staff Senate and the Faculty and Professional Staff Senate. The Senates will work with Human Resources to recognize all the hard work, innovation, and dedication of our Bristol Employees.
Nominate a Faculty or Staff Member
Let's nominate and celebrate our wonderful employees who continue to go above and beyond each and every day. Nominations for the Bristol Bayhawk Victor can be submitted for any Bristol employee by any other college employee. All nominations will need to be received by the 18th of each month for consideration for the following month. Nominations will be kept on file for up to three months for consideration.
The Nomination Process
The Bristol Bayhawk Victor Nomination Team will be comprised of five Staff Senate members and five Faculty and Professional Staff Senate members. A staff person from Human Resources is also a non-voting member of the team. The Nomination Team will review nominations received by the 18th of each month and cast their vote by the 22nd of each month.
Once an employee has been selected, a notification will be sent by the Senate Presidents to the winner and their supervisor for each month by the 23rd.
The award recipient will receive a certificate and a personalized soft-shell jacket. The recipient will also be recognized in Bristol Weekly and announced at Bristol Live updates during the first week of each month.
All winners from the year will be showcased at the Annual Recognition Breakfast/celebration.
Employees are eligible for the award once in five years.
Bristol Bayhawk Victors 2022
June 2022 Winner
Katie Mello, Administrative Assistant II, Behavioral & Social Sciences and Education academic area
May 2022 Winner
- Natalie Sousa, Administrative Assistant I, Business Solutions and Partnerships
April 2022 Winner
- Marie Collazo-Rivera, Administrative Assistant II, Library Learning Commons
March 2022 Winner
- Rebekah Senay, Clerk I, Taunton Center
February 2022 Winner
- Nicole Rondeau, Clerk IV, Enrollment Center, New Bedford Campus
January 2022 Winner
- Steven Rys, Asst Director, Television Services
Bristol Bayhawk Victors 2021
December 2021 Winner
- Constance Messier, Associate Professor of OTA
November 2021 Winner
- Jessica Langlois, Reference Librarian, Library Learning Commons
October 2021 Winner
- Patricia Schryver, Associate Professor Nursing, Health Sciences
September 2021 Winner
- Ryan Menard, EDP Systems Analyst II, Enterprise Systems
August 2021 Winner
- Filomena Pontes, Human Resources Operations Specialist, Human Resources
July 2021 Winner
- Diane Forand, Coordinator of Instructional Technology, Online Learning
June 2021 Winner
- Kayla Desrosiers, EDP Systems Analyst II, Network and Client Services
May 2021 Winner
- Linda Viveiros, Staff Associate, Marketing & Communications
April 2021 Winners
- Michael Fox, Assistant Director of Student & Family Engagement, Student & Family Engagement
- Tinamarie Marshall, Clerk VI, New Bedford Campus