Students registering for face-to-face and/or hybrid courses for Wintersession or Spring semester will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or have a valid accommodation for COVID-19 prior to registration.
If you wish to come to campus for services beginning January 2022, you will need to show proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or have a valid accommodation for COVID-19.
Visit BristolCC.edu/VaccinationPolicy for more information.
Please note: Students who are taking classes fully on-line are exempt from the immunization requirements for the Fall 2021 semester.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires certain students to submit proof of immunizations to Bristol, typically before the start of classes but absolutely no later than 30 days after the start of classes.
Students attending hybrid or face-to-face courses in the Fall 2021 semester must submit their vaccination records no later than 30 days after the start of classes.
Requirements apply to the following hybrid and face-to-face students:
- Full-time students, under 30 years of age, who are taking at least 12 credits in any semester.
- Full-time Health Science and Early Education students, regardless of age.
- REMINDER: All immunization records for these programs (Health Science and Early Education) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full-time or part-time students attending Bristol while on a student VISA, including foreign exchange.
A detailed explanation of the required immunization information is provided below.
- Tdap/Td -1 dose within the last 10 years.
- Hepatitis B - 3 doses or laboratory evidence of immunity.
- MMR - 2 doses or laboratory evidence of immunity.
- Varicella - 2 doses or laboratory evidence of immunity or reliable history of chickenpox.
- Meningococcal - 1 dose MenACWY (formerly MCV4) required for all full-time students 21 years of age or younger. The vaccine must have been given on or after student’s 16th birthday. Students may decline the MenACWY vaccine after they have read and signed the MDPH Meningococcal Information and Waiver Form which is available at the Student Health Center in E104.
Failure to submit your immunization records will result in an enrollment hold being placed on your Bristol record, which will prevent registration for future courses.
Immunization records may be obtained from your doctor’s office, your past school (college, elementary schools, or high school), your State Board of Health, your town nurse, or your military records (if applicable). Please submit your immunization records in one of the following ways: by fax to 508.730.3268, or via email to HealthServices@bristolcc.edu. Please include your student ID number and Bristol program of study.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Health Services by calling 774.357.2232, or by emailing HealthServices@Bristolcc.edu.
Submit Your Vaccination Records
Please use this secure form to submit a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination card and copies of your required immunization records.
A simple picture/screenshot of the results is acceptable and apps such as Microsoft Lens (Apple and Android), Scannable (Apple) and EverNote (Android) are helpful to create quality PDF files of images. Please contact the Bristol Tech Team if you need assistance: email@example.com or 774.357.3333.
Students who do not complete this requirement will have a hold placed on their record to prevent class registration and release of official transcripts.
Obtaining Immunization Records
Students may obtain a copy of their immunization records on file at Bristol. Requests for records can be made in writing to HealthServices@Bristolcc.edu. Students must sign a release form and provide proof of identity (Bristol ID, Valid Driver’s License, or Passport) to enable the release.