I’m afraid I will fail
Scroll Down for Page Content
You won’t go through this alone! With dedicated advisors and many supports in place, we are here to help.
- Advisors are with you every step of the way. They can help you choose the right classes to meet your goals and connect you with support services along the way.
- Get help with writing, study skills and more with Bristol’s Learning Commons, which offers in-person and online tutoring for any student.
- The Office of Disability Services provides our diverse population of students with a full range of advocacy and learning services. Whether you have a learning, psychological or physical disability, our ODS team is here to meet your needs.
- Student Wellness at Bristol provides a range of services to support student success, health and well-being.
- Student centers such as the Women’s Center, Multicultural Student Center (MSC), Veterans Center and more are all here to help you succeed.