COVID-19 information and how to get ready for Summer and Fall 2021
CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
ATTENTION: COVID-19 UPDATE
The College Board does not provide a remote option for CLEP (College Level Examination Program) exams. While Bristol's testing center location remains currently closed, we encourage examinees to search for other local centers, by visiting https://clep.collegeboard.org/test-center-search.
CLEP (COLLEGE LEVEL EXAMINATION PROGRAM)
The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) is a series of computerized, multiple-choice examinations that allow individuals to earn college credit for what they already know, regardless of where they learned it.
Bristol Community College (Bristol) is an official CLEP testing center located on the Fall River campus, Building G, Room 218. For information on specific examinations and academic credit, view the CLEP Equivalency Policy.
Scheduling Your Exam
- You must register for and purchase a CLEP exam from the CLEP website first.
- To schedule your CLEP test, please select from the available testing dates below. You may only request one date and time. You must present your CLEP Registration Ticket number to the Bristol Testing Center on exam day.
To request testing accommodations due to a documented disability, please contact the Office of Disability Services at 774.357.2955 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the Test
Please arrive at the Testing Center (G218) 15 minutes prior to test time and bring the following:
- Your CLEP registration ticket
- One form of identification. See the CLEP website for accepted forms of ID.
- Score Reports are available immediately for all examinations (except for those requiring an essay).
- In the event a student does not receive a passing score, examinations may be repeated. Three months must elapse from the original test date and the retake.