Scroll Down for Page Content
777 Elsbree Street
Fall River, MA 02720
New Bedford Campus
800 Purchase Street
New Bedford, MA 02740
11 Field Road
Attleboro, MA 02703
2 Hamilton Street
Taunton, MA 02780
If this is your first time attending college, you are considered a New Student. Here’s what to do.
1. Select a Program of Study
- To learn more about the many degree and certificate offerings available at Bristol, please visit our Academic Catalog. Please note that some of our degree and certificate programs have selective admission criteria that must be met in order to be eligible for admission.
- If you have questions about a program or certificate or would like assistance with the selection process, please contact the Admissions Office at 774.357.2947 or Admissions@BristolCC.edu.
2. Apply for Admission
Please Note: The online admissions applications go live on our site for the next Spring and Fall terms October 1. The Summer term application goes live February 18. You will be able to log in and create an account to apply at any time, but the specific semester applications do not go live until those dates.
- You may submit an application online (FREE)
- Contact your high school or state-approved high school equivalency testing center and request that an official copy of your transcript be sent to: Admissions Office, Bristol Community College | 777 Elsbree Street | Fall River, MA 02720. Transcripts may also be faxed to the Admissions Office 508.730.3265. Please note that transcripts are only considered official if faxed directly from the school/testing center.
3. Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete a FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): www.studentaid.gov.
- To learn more about Financial Aid, payment plans, or the additional services that Bristol offers to help you through this process, please visit our Financial Aid/Paying page.
Click here to Apply for Financial AidOnce admitted, you will receive an official acceptance packet in the mail. Included will be information regarding your next enrollment steps, including Placement Testing and New Student Orientation.
To get a jump start on the next steps in the enrollment process, download our Bristol Enrollment Checklist.