Strategic Analytics and Enterprise Systems
Scroll Down for Page Content
Department Mission Statement:
Strategic Analytics and Enterprise Systems deliver quality research analytics and technology services that improve the college academic and business processes for students, faculty, and staff. Focused on the future of Bristol Community College, we create, maintain, and support college information systems and ensure the data within these systems are accurate, accessible, secure, and governed. We coordinate our efforts with all areas of the college and review past practices to ensure that our analytics and systems meet current college needs.
Survey and Forms Administration Goals
- Promote Dynamic Forms and Alchemer survey software.
- Automate form routing for various groups of participants using new APIs to be built.
- Review and update forms to reflect current features and functionality.
- Provide training opportunities for forms and surveys.
Enterprise Systems Goals
- Update and upgrade existing software and systems and maintain future updates in a timely manner.
- Implement and integrate new systems and services to meet the changing needs of the institution.
- Identify and replace systems that are no longer supported.
- Evaluate existing reporting processes and make appropriate updates where necessary.
Strategic Analytics Goals
- Through data governance, improve data consistency, accuracy, and integrity across the college via partnerships with all areas of the college.
- Report consistent and accurate institutional data to federal, state, regional and/or specialized accreditation entities in a timely manner.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a data informed decision plan that enhances data sharing and supports planning and decision making throughout the college community.
- As a result of completing trainings, participants will demonstrate three functionalities that are relevant to their roles and/or responsibilities.
- The department will advance the usability of systems (e.g. Argos, Tableau) for the Bristol community.
- As result of introducing data to the college community, members will incorporate data into planning and decision-making.
- Departments that heavily rely on systems and data will articulate their needs to the department during strategy meetings with the goal of improving current processes.