Scroll Down for Page Content
To better serve students with disabilities, certain accommodations might be needed inside the classroom. Reasonable accommodations might include:
- Modifications to rules, policies, or practices,
- The removal of architectural, communication, or transportation barriers,
- Provision of auxiliary aids or the provision of equally effective programs, services,
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, accommodations will not be provided:
- For personal devices or services even though the individual may be a qualified individual with a disability, or
- That result in a fundamental alteration in the nature of a service, program, or activity or in undue financial or administrative burdens.
- The elimination of an essential function of a job.