Register for Classes
Join Us for Wintersession
Registration for Bristol Wintersession is now available! View the Bristol Wintersession courses here.
Spring 2020 Class Registration
Spring 2020 class registration is open through January 10, 2020.
Your advisor is ready to help you plan your academic program and select the courses you'll need to complete your major program requirements.
PIN Number: Students will receive their registration PIN number once they meet with their assigned advisor. Once you receive your registration PIN you are able to register. You can register through your accessBCC account online or on paper with the registration form, which is processed through any Enrollment Center.
IMPORTANT: Spring registration closes Friday, January 10 and tuition payments are due on January 2.
After January 2, payment will be due at the time of registration. Have questions about the deadline? Learn more from our Frequently Asked Questions.
GET STARTED WITH ADVISING AND REGISTRATION
The registration process works differently for everyone depending on student status. Whether you're a current student, a new student or a guest student, we have your process below!
Registration for Current Students
- Log in to DegreeWorks to check your degree audit and find your assigned advisor.
- See your advisor to determine which classes you need to take and get your pin if you need one. You can also find your advisor through the Bristol Directory here.
- Register for classes now. You can make changes to your schedule if needed.
- Complete your financial aid:
a. Come to a workshop to start your application or complete your file
b. Or, visit any enrollment center to meet with a financial aid counselor
- Set up a payment plan if you’re not using financial aid or if you haven't completed your FAFSA application.
Registration for New Students
Before you can register for classes, you must complete placement testing.
Once placement testing is complete, you are required to attend an orientation session. You will also receive advising and registration services at this session. View upcoming orientation sessions.
Registration for Guest Students
If you are a student at another college or university and want to earn credits to transfer to your home institution, you are a guest student. Click here to learn more.
Meeting with an Advisor
Students are paired with advisors based on academic program and the advisor's specialty. In some instances, students are assigned to the Advising Center where they meet with an available academic advisor. Each semester, students receive a letter regarding the forthcoming scheduling assistance and registration period (Therefore, it is important for you to maintain up-to-date address information with the Bristol Records Office).
How to prepare for your appointment:
- Log in to view your degree audit in DegreeWorks, through your accessBCC account. DegreeWorks is an advising tool that allows you to track your degree progress, prepare for registration, and plan for graduation.
- If you are undecided about your major, review the Programs of Study and Certificates in the Academic Catalog.
How to find your assigned advisor:
- Create an accessBCC account if you haven't already. Click here to create your account.
- Go to accessBCC and login to your account.
- Click on Student Information.
- Select Spring 2020 and click Submit.
- Your advisor will be listed under Primary Advisor.
- Click on Advisor Directory at the top of the page to find the phone number and location of your advisor.
- Request an Advising Appointment
- Bristol Fall River December Advising Schedule
- Bristol New Bedford December Advising Schedule
- Bristol Attleboro Advising by appointment only - Call 774.357.3527 to make an appointment
- Bristol Taunton Center Advising by appointment only - Call 774.357.3767 to make an appointment
- Make an appointment at any Bristol Advising location by clicking here.