To complete your registration at BCC, you must submit your immunization records to BCC Health Services. This is a requirement of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
This requirement applies to:
- All full-time students taking 12 credits in any semester
- All full-and part-time Health Science and Early Childhood Education students
- Any student on a visa or exchange program must present proof of vaccines to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Tetanus, Varicella & Hepatitis B in order to be registered at any institute of higher education. Health Sciences & Early Childhood Education programs have additional requirements, and those students should call Health Services at 508.678.2811, ext 2232. Failure to comply will result in a HOLD being placed on your records, blocking registration for courses.
When a hold is placed on a student account due to missing or incomplete immunizations records, it must first be cleared before any activity can take place on the account, such as Course Registration. To clear an immunization hold, you must submit the required immunization records to Health Services in G-201.
How to submit your immunization records:
- By mail to BCC Health Services 777 Elsbree Street, Fall River, MA 02720
- Hand-delivery to G-201 in Fall River, the Enrollment Centers in New Bedford and Attleboro, or the Taunton office.
- Faxed to 508-730-3286
- By scanned document, emailed to HealthServices@bristolcc.edu. Use "Student Immunization Records" in the subject line.
Remember, you cannot register for courses at BCC without submitting your immunization records or clearing your immunization hold. For more information, please contact BCC Health Services at 508.678.2811 ext. 2232 or 2757, or email at HealthServices@bristolcc.edu.
Registered Nurse: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Doctor: Thursday, 8 a.m. - Noon
Family Planning - Free Testing: Thursdays 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 19:30:00 GMT