The John Boyd Center provides day care services on campus in the Siegel Health Technologies Building (C Building), Room C112 for children, ages 2 years, 9 months to 5 years. The Center is open year-round Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. and provides breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
John Boyd Center Services
- Registration must be in advance of first day of participation.
Pre School Rate:
- Bristol students only: $4 per hour (under 4 hours).
- Registration (application, medicals and required documentation) must be completed in advance of first day of participation.
- Child care is available for children ages for children, ages 2 years, 9 months to 5 years.
- Full or part-time care is available.
- First priority is given to children of Bristol students.
Off-campus child care services are also available for infants, toddlers and preschoolers located at the John Boyd Center. For further information, please contact the main office at 2028 Rodman Street or call 508.672.0183.
If you are not a Bristol student, faculty or staff member but you have a child/children enrolled at the John Boyd Center on campus and would like to opt into receiving emergency and college closing messages simply text keyword BCCalert to 67283.