Ask a Librarian
BCC librarians are available to help you with your research. We provide guidance in locating information and using resources available through the library and on the internet. Contact a librarian by:
ChatIf a librarian is online, use the window on the right to chat live. A librarian is available to chat during our operating hours.
TelephoneContact the research help desk at 508.678.2811, ext. 2108.
In-Person (Walk-in)A librarian is available at the research help desk during our operating hours.
- Our Book-A-Librarian service is open to all BCC students, faculty, and staff.
- This service allows you to "book" time with a librarian (up to 60 minutes) so that we can sit down and help you, one-on-one, with your research.
- Perhaps you're a member of the faculty that's doing research for a paper? Book-A-Librarian!
- Perhaps you're a student frustrated with a tough research assignment? Book-A-Librarian!
- We have librarians available on all three BCC campuses.
- Use the following link to: Book-A-Librarian today!