Ask a Librarian
BCC librarians are available to help you with your research. We provide guidance in locating information and using resources available through the library and on the internet.
Contact us in any of the following ways:
- Chat: If a librarian is online, use the window on the right to chat live. A librarian is available to chat during our operating hours.
- Telephone: Contact the research help desk at 508.678.2811, ext. 2108.
- In person (walk-in): A librarian is available at the research help desk during our operating hours.
- Book-A-Librarian (appointment)
- Our Book-A-Librarian service is open to all BCC students, faculty, and staff.
- This service allows you to "book" time with a librarian (up to 60 minutes) so that we can sit down and help you, one-on-one, with your research.
- Perhaps you're a member of the faculty that's doing research for a paper? Book-A-Librarian!
- Perhaps you're a student frustrated with a tough research assignment? Book-A-Librarian!
- We have librarians available on all three BCC campuses.
- Use the following link to: Book-A-Librarian today!
- E-mail: Complete the form below, and a librarian will e-mail you back with answers and suggestions. You will receive a reply within 2 business days.