Vaccination Policy for Visitors
All Bristol students, Bristol employees and community members who are attending indoor events must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as defined by the Policy, or have a valid accommodation for COVID-19.
- Masks are required and must be worn inside for all events.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card must be shown at the door (responsibility of organization hosting the event to staff check-in.)
- Guests aged 12 and over: must show official COVID-19 vaccination card.
- Digital photo or hard copy of your vaccination card is accepted.
- ONLY if a person has a valid accommodation for COVID-19 can they provide printed or digital proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen tests administered by a medical provider within 48 hours of being at any Bristol location. (Only applies to people with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination.)
- All parties at the event will follow the COVID-19 Vaccine Policy of the Massachusetts Community College System for Employees.
- Depending on the track of the virus, at any time, the college may need to roll back in-person operations and take other immediate actions.
FUTURE Bristol students, please visit the Vaccination Policy for Students page and click on the Policy for FUTURE STUDENTS - interested in visiting the college drop-down.
Planning an event at Bristol? Please visit BristolCC.edu/eventscheduling for more information.