Health Pass Screen & Scan
As a Hybrid or Face-to-Face student, you will need to follow a few new steps before coming to campus this fall.
- It is important that you download the Bristol App on your phone or mobile device before coming to campus.
- Please read these instructions fully before coming to campus.
Screen & Scan:
- All hybrid students will need to complete the pre-screening form on the Bristol App prior to coming to campus.
- When you arrive at the classroom, you will need to use the Bristol App’s QR code scanner to scan the QR code located outside the door of each room on yellow paper.
- The QR scan works as a “log” in the event you need to be contacted for contact tracing purposes.
- You must do the pre-screening function, FIRST, for the QR code to work.
- If you see a screen on your phone that has a RED Health Pass, this means that you have indicated that you have COVID-19 symptoms, and you should not proceed to class.
STEP ONE: Download the Bristol app
Available from your app store (search for Bristol Community College)
STEP TWO: Complete the Screening Questionnaire before coming to campus
- Select "In Person Classes".
- Select COVID-19 pre-screening form.
- Complete the questions.
- If you are cleared, you will receive a green health pass.
STEP THREE: Once on Campus, join the Eduroam WiFi network
- Be sure to use your full accessBCC credentials (email@example.com)
- Can't connect to Eduroam? Try BCC-Wireless network.
- In both cases, you may need to open your browser, visit Bristolcc.edu and follow the prompts that appear.
STEP FOUR: Check in
- Outside your classroom, open your Bristol mobile app.
- Click the icon in the top left corner.
- Hover your camera over the QR code located outside the door to check in.
No phone? No worries. You can use the following link to do the pre-screening online:
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.