Bristol New Bedford Campus Is Not Open through Friday, August 6 due to water damage
Facilities & Cleaning
Enhanced cleaning of public and office spaces will continue throughout Bristol’s campuses to assist in safeguarding our students and employees from the transmission of COVID-19.
- Classrooms, computer labs, testing centers, offices and larger public spaces will be cleaned at a minimum of once per day.
- Cleaning stations with wipes and gloves will be available in each classroom for students to use before or after classes, as well as in each building for all to use.
- Ensure appropriate airflow in all indoor spaces, where practical.
- Facilities will check all campus spaces for adequate ventilation.
- Air purifiers will be available for use in classrooms and office spaces.
- It is expected that the first person into the space will turn on the air purifier, and the last to leave will turn it off.