College Access CVTE
Bristol's Career Vocational Technical Education (CVTE) Program (formerly Tech Prep) supports high school students in eligible Career, Vocational, and Technical education programs. This federally funded grant program connects community colleges and Chapter 74-approved high schools to provide students a smooth and seamless transition from high school to college.
The CVTE Program connects dual enrollment eligible students through aligned coursework, programs, and related activities. Students in the CVTE Program can get a head start on college, save time and money, and prepare for success in college and career goals.
- Access to participation in College Access Dual Enrollment programs. *
- Personalized advising to meet your educational and career goals.
- Access to specialized student events.
- Students who participate in a Chapter 74-approved program may be eligible to receive articulated credits upon matriculation into Bristol.
*Students who would like to participate in College Access Dual Enrollment programs must meet eligibility guidelines. To learn about program eligibility, please visit College Access.
- Attleboro High School
- BMC Durfee High School
- Bristol County Agricultural High School
- Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School
- Dighton-Rehoboth Regional High School
- Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School
- Greater New Bedford Regional Vocational Technical High School
- New Bedford High School
- Old Colony Regional Vocational Technical High School
- Somerset Berkley Regional High School
- Taunton High School
- Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School
Bristol’s CVTE Implementation Committee is comprised of twelve regional Chapter 74 approved high schools and is open to participation from any Chapter 74 approved school. For meeting information, please contact the Academic Coordinator for CVTE Programs.