Entrance Counseling

You go into class prepared, so make sure you've done your homework on your education loans.

Learn more about the Direct Loan or Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) entrance counseling. Entrance counseling is required before continuing the loan process. 

Exit Counseling

Exit counseling is required for loan borrowers prior to graduating, leaving college, or dropping below half-time enrollment.

This online exit counseling is created to make sure you understand your rights and responsibilities as a federal student loan borrower. You can check your cumulative loan history through your accessBCC account.

Online Exit Counseling

Online exit counseling is available at: StudentAid.gov.

You will need your FSA ID and password to access this website, along with all other U. S. Department of Education sites. If you do not have or do not remember your FSA ID, please visit FSAID.ed.gov to retrieve your information.

Your entire federal student loan borrowing history is now available in several places for review. You can access your history through the National Student Loan Data System, StudentAid.gov, or through accessBCC.