COVID-19 information and how to get ready for Summer and Fall 2021
Positioning the College
- Develop College Governance Guide for Bristol Community College.
- Establish strategy for culture initiative to include concrete steps to make Bristol an "Employer of Choice"; build the Bristol brand from the HR perspective.
- Increase employee capacity through professional development on equity and inclusion.
- Develop policies and procedures for Data Governance.
- Implement 2 Lean Six Sigma Projects: 1. Implement: Exploring the Noncredit Student Experience; 2. Implement: Exploring the Online Student Experience.
- Reduce cybersecurity risk by implementing two-factor authentication for employees.
- Reduce Enterprise Risk across Bristol Community College.
- Achieve a successful FY19 Year-End Audit.
- Achieve a successful FY19 A-133 Audit.
- Review the college budget process and update policies related to the operating and capital budgets.
- Prepare for Campus Police accreditation by the Massachusetts Police Accreditation Commission.
- Focus sustainability efforts on the college's energy consumption.
- Focus sustainability efforts on the college's paper use.
- Prepare $15 million capital request for improvements to the college learning environment and facility infrastructure.
- Launch public phase of Attleboro Capital Campaign.
- Redesign the Foundation's webpage and the college's giving webpage.
- Increase alumni participation in career fairs, advisory boards and Connect2Bristol.