Student Complaints

No matter how hard we try, sometimes we do not meet our students’ and families’ expectations of us. When that happens, we want to know more about it so we can investigate as soon as possible.

For emergencies on campus: 774.357.3911

If you have safety concerns regarding violations of the law including assault, vandalism, alcohol/drug use, or stalking, contact Campus Police: | 774.357.2218

For emergencies on campus: 774.357.3911

To make an anonymous tip use the online Webform or call 774.357.3223.

If you feel your accessibility concerns are not being met, please contact the ADA Compliance Officer: | 774.357.2264

For accommodations, contact the Office of Disability Services: | 774.357.2955

If you feel discriminated against because of race, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or veteran status, contact the Diversity & Title IX Officer: | 774.357.2264

Discrimination and Harassment Complaint Form

If you have concerns about another student violating the code of conduct, complete this form:

Bristol Community College - Student Conduct Referral Form

Additional resource:

Bristol Community College Code of Conduct Flow Chart

Step 1: Talk to your instructor:

Students with an academic issue should first present their complaints orally and informally to their instructor.

Resolved? No further action needed.

Unresolved? Continue to Step 2.

Step 2: Contact your Area Dean (choose your academic course area in the document below)

Academic Directory


Resolved? No further action needed.

Unresolved? Continue to Step 3.

Step 3: Complete a Bristol Student Complaint Form

Bristol Community College Academic Student Complaint Form

If you have a complaint about a non-academic student services area, complete this form:

Bristol Community College Student Affairs - Student Concern/Complaint Form



Filing a Grievance

If you don’t feel your issue was adequately resolved through the complaint process, proceed to Bristol’s Student Grievance Procedure.