BCC Student Health Services helps you maximize your health and well-being while achieving academic success at the College. Services include:
- Monthly education programs
- First Aid
- A place to rest and someone to talk to
- Answers to health questions
- Immunization record keeping
- Some over-the-counter medicines
- Referrals to outside agencies
- Free condoms
- Free health information brochures for yourself and/or class projects
- Free pregnancy, STD and HIV testing by Family Planning once a week.
- Substance use screening and substance abuse counseling
- ULifeline: online surveys on health/mental health topics: see left hand menu
The office works with area health providers to offer students comprehensive care, referrals and resources. Student Health Services in committed to providing you respectful, caring and confidential services. All visits are confidential and free of charge.
- Dr. Henry Vaillancourt, School Physician,
- Carol Constantine BSN, RN, Health Services Coordinator
- Ronald Martin, RN, Staff Nurse
The Doctor Is In!
The doctor’s hours for Fall 2017 will be Thursdays from 8 a.m. to noon only. It is suggested that you make an appointment ahead of time, but walk-ins are welcomed. Call ext. 2232 to make an appointment.
Available Health Information
Every month the staff provides brochures, posters, games, surveys, etc. on a different health topic. Some examples are: HIV/Aids, Smoking Cessation, Alcohol & Drugs, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Domestic Violence. Often other agencies join us. Family Planning is here every month in the Lobby of G building with free condoms and information, game and prizes.