- Application fee for Massachusetts Residents: $10
- Application fee for non-residents: $35
- Application fees are non-refundable
- Massachusetts Residents (MA)*: $24/credit
- Non-Massachusetts Residents and International Students: $230/credit
- College Fees: $155/credit
- Student Support Fee (non-refundable): $37
- Instructional Support Fee**: $9 and up
- Malpractice Insurance (mandatory for health service courses): $12
- Student Health Insurance*** (Fall 2015): $1536
* Some Rhode Island areas will qualify for Massachusetts Resident in-state tuition and fee rates under the New England Regional Student Program. See Admissions for more details.
** The College also charges an Instructional Support Fee for courses with high technology, materials, or human resource costs. These fees range from $9 and up. Please consult the academic catalog for details on specific courses.
*** Please note that an insurance fee for the academic year is applicable for all students taking nine or more credits who do not have health insurance coverage. Students who have insurance coverage may waive the this fee by completing a waiver form.