BCC's Campus Police are here to assist the student population as well as all faculty and staff at our various locations. It is the College's goal to maintain a safe and secure environment for learning, working, and personal development.
Campus police officers at BCC are already sworn, academy-trained officers. They currently have a number of statutory powers as granted by the Commonwealth, including the power of arrest.
Campus Police can provide assistance with:
- Motor vehicle lockouts and jumpstarts
- Campus and parking lot escorts
- Producing keys for faculty and staff
- Emergency medical response
- Emergency notification questions
- Transportation concerns
- Child safety seat inspection
- R.A.D. Self-Defense for Women