The Troy City Review is a semi-annual online publication of Bristol Community College student-authored prose, poetry, photography, artwork, reviews, and non-fiction. We are open to all types of works from conventional to highly experimental.
All enrolled students at any Bristol Campus are welcome to submit their work for consideration. Works submitted for publication are subject to review by the editorial staff. Be sure to provide your name and contact information, including your Bristol email address.
- Poetry - Submit up to five poems of any style or length.
- Prose - Submit no more than two works of fiction, creative non-fiction, or memoir, of up to 3000 words or no more than two art, film, or music reviews of up to 1500 words.
- Sequential Art, including Comics and Graphic Novel excerpts - Please submit only one excerpt or two short works at a time.
- Art - The PW welcomes digital art as well as high quality photos of paintings, sculptures, and other two and three dimensional works. For electronic submission, please follow the photography guidelines. Please note: We have a professional photographer on staff, who can assist you in photographing your work. The work must be brought to the FR campus to be considered. To make arrangements, please contact us at the email address listed below.
- Photography - Please send no more than six of your works as attachments of scans or photographs. Each file should be sent as a JPEG the size of which should not exceed one MB. Please include the title, date, dimensions, and medium of each work submitted. If you would like us to consider your work but cannot meet these requirements, please contact us for further assistance. While we welcome artist statements, they are not required.
Send your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Troy City Review is not responsible for misdirected or lost submissions. If you have any questions about your submission, please contact us at email@example.com, using the subject header “submission status.”