Library: Use the video chat
Returning materials during COVID-19:
Material Borrowed from the Library and Learning Commons: We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to work on plans to safely return materials to the Library and Learning Commons. If you were not able to drop off your materials during one of the designated times the last week of May, please contact Melanie.Johnson@BristolCC.edu
Learning at Bristol doesn't end when class is over.
Take advantage of the expansive network of information and resources at Bristol Community College Libraries, and the expertise of the Bristol librarians. Access to free resources and features includes:
- Access to the library collection with libraries at all four Bristol locations (currently not available due to COVID-19), including online services for remote users unable to reach a physical campus.
- An opportunity to Book-A-Librarian at all four locations to help with one-on-one research strategies, finding good sources, collecting data and assistance with citing references.
- A collection of over 67,000 books, 5,000 video tapes, 1500 audio CD’s and tapes
- Access online to BCC/SAILS catalog, ComCat and Interlibrary Loan.
- Computers for researching the Internet, on-line databases, and word processing (currently not available due to COVID-19)
- More than 300 journals and newspapers
- Reference staff to assist you with assignment research
- Your Bristol Community College Campus card is your library card!
- 100 percent wireless internet (currently not available due to COVID-19, access to WiFi is available under the solar canopy at the Fall River Campus)
- Computer labs (currently not available due to COVID-19)
- Rodgers Cyber Café (currently not available due to COVID-19)
Log into any online database from home by using your Bristol Community College student ID number.
Bristol Libraries are also located all Bristol locations:
Fall River Campus: 508.678.2811, ext. 2108 or 1.800.462.0035 ext. 2108
Attleboro Campus: 774.357.3745
New Bedford Campus: 774.357.4009 - The Bristol New Bedford Campus library has moved to the 800 Purchase St address. Learn more here!
Taunton Center: 774.357.2865
Email: Please go to our Ask a Librarian page to complete the email form. Once you complete the form, you will receive a response in 24 hours or less!