CORONAVIRUS & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
Wintersession Courses at Bristol
December 28 to January 15 featuring fast-paced classes to get you ahead for Spring 2021
Looking to get a jump on the Spring Semester? Bristol offers Wintersession courses to help you get ahead in your educational goals!
We offer fast-paced courses in January. Courses are available to current and new Bristol students as well as guest students looking to take a fast-paced course between traditional semesters.
- Schedule goes Live: October 7
- Registration begins: October 14
- Book advances available: December 16
- Tuition payments due: January 2
- Classes begin: December 28
- Last day to add: December 28
- Last day to drop: December 29
- Last day to withdraw: January 4
- Final exams: January 15
Take the Next Step
**Wintersession course listing are available here as of October 7.
For more information on wintersession courses, CLICK HERE.
(There will be no in-person courses this wintersession)
Tuition and Fees
- Massachusetts Residents (MA)*: $24/credit (Set by the Massachusetts of Higher Education)
- Non-Massachusetts Residents and International Students: $230/credit
- Auditing a course is 50% of tuition
- College Fees**: $190/credit
- Student Support Fee (non-refundable): $37
- Instructional Support Fee***: $9 and up
- Student Health Insurance**** (Fall 2020): $3,045/year or $2,032 for Spring semester only
- Other fees may apply. Visit this page for more information on fees.
For more information on Wintersession courses, call the Bristol Enrollment Center at 774.357.2590.