Ways to Pay
Tuition Payments Due August 9, 2018
Bristol Community College 2018 tuition payments are due on August 9, 2018. Your account must be paid or cleared no later than 5 p.m. on August 9, 2018. Log into your accessBCC account to view your E-Bill and pay online.
There are several ways you can pay your tuition and fees bill. This includes online, by mail, in person. Check out more details about your options in the information below.
Please note: Effective June 1, 2018, a 2.75% nonrefundable service fee will be applied for credit card payments. This fee is retained by Nelnet Campus Commerce to cover the processing costs.
You can make payment on your student account by logging in to accessBCC using the steps outlined below. Once logged on to the payment system within accessBCC, you may also grant access to a parent or other authorized party. Simply select the “Authorized Payer tab” in the left hand menu.
BCC accepts MasterCard, Discover, VISA, and E-checks for payment online. BCC uses Nelnet Campus Commerce to process payments. Please review Frequently Asked Questions about paying online.
Please note there is a 2.75% service fee for credit card payments, with a minimum fee of $1. This fee is retained by Nelnet Campus Commerce to cover the processing costs. Bristol Community College does not receive any portion of this fee. The service fee will be added to the total amount of your payment as a separate transaction. Once you review the payment amounts, you will have the option to cancel the credit card payment, before authorizing it, in order to process an ACH (E-check) payment instead.
To avoid paying the service fee, you may pay via E-check (also called ACH). There is no service fee for an E-check payment. You will simply enter the routing number and account number and the payment will be processed directly from your checking or savings account. You can get help finding your routing number and account number by clicking the “?” icon in the payment processing system.
Paying online is the fastest, safest, and easiest way to pay your bill and secure your classes. To pay your bill online:
- Log into your accessBCC account.
- Click “Pay Direct to BCC by credit card/check” located under the “Student Services” tab.
- Select click here to continue…..
- To authorize someone else such as a parent, partner, or spouse to pay your bill on your behalf, click “Authorize Payer,” click “Add New” and complete brief form and “Save”
- Click on “View and Pay Accounts”
E-Bill is an online presentation of your Bristol Community College billing statement that uses a web-based format to provide secure access your bill. E-Bill is the official means of generating student account statements to all Bristol Community College students. It replaces the printed billing method; paper bills will no longer be printed for enrolled students.
Key Improvements Over Paper Bills
- Faster Turnaround: Once your bill is generated, you can view it, review it, and pay it online. This eliminates mailing wait time, late, or missed payment.
- Authorize Payers: This feature allows the student to give parents, family, or anyone they choose access to their billing statement. There is no limit to the number of authorized payers you can have.
- Greener: E-Bill will significantly reduce costly postage, printing, and personnel services.
- Convenience: Access your bill from anywhere, anytime.
View Your Own E-Bill
- Current Student: Sign in to accessBCC with your user name and password
- New Students: Set up your accessBCC account using your student ID number, then sign into your account.
- Click on Student Services Tab
- Click on view e-bill
- Select Click here now to Continue…
- Click on View Accounts
- Account Status shows your account in real time.
- Select Current Statement to view your current E-Bill
- To print bill - click View PDF
Pay by Mail
Make checks payable to Bristol Community College. Include your student ID number on your check.
Send payments to:
BCC Student Accounts Office
777 Elsbree Street, Rm G123-2
Fall River, MA 02720
Pay in Person
Payments by credit card (Master Card, VISA or Discover), check or money order can be made at any Enrollment Center location. The Fall River Enrollment Center also accepts cash. Payments made by credit card are subject to the same service fee noted above.
Please review Frequently Asked Questions concerning credit card payments. When paying by credit card, students or authorized payers are strongly urged to pay via the student’s accessBCC account as described in the “Pay Online” paragraph above.
Making a Partial Payment
If you are not paying your bill in full by the due date, you must sign up for the Nelnet Campus Commerce payment plan and make your first payment along with the enrollment fee by the due date. See “Payment Plan” section for additional details.
If you have applied for financial aid and you have not been awarded by the due date, you must sign up for the payment plan and continue to make regular payments until your financial aid is awarded and you have enough aid to pay your balance.
We cannot discuss a student account with anyone other than the student unless the student has completed a Disclosure Form. This form can be completed in person, with proper identification, at any Enrollment Center. The person inquiring must be listed on the Disclosure Form before we can answer any questions or release account information, including account balances.
The disclosure form permits both the Financial Aid Office and the Student Accounts Office to discuss account information with the parties listed on the form. This includes tuition and fees, financial aid awards and FAFSA information.