Contact: Information | Mailing List | Portfolio Submission
Grimshaw-Gudewicz Art Gallery is located in H Building, Jackson Arts Center at Bristol Community College in Fall River, MA.
- Grimshaw-Gudewicz Art Gallery is free and open to the public.
- Monday – Friday: 10 am – 4 pm
Saturday: 1 – 4 pm
- Grimshaw-Gudewicz Art Gallery
Jackson Arts Center
Bristol Community College
777 Elsbree Street
Fall River, MA 02720
- Phone: 508-678-2811 ext. 2631
Phone & Fax
- Please look for parking spaces in 4–8, or 11 and 12. With the ongoing construction of new solar canopies in several lots, parking is going to be tighter than normal. Remember that our inconvenience is paving the way for a great opportunity for the College – a solar canopy providing cheaper, more sustainable energy for the College.
- Each year we develop a series of diverse exhibitions that are designed with an educational and multidisciplinary focus across a broad range of topics. BCC faculty are welcome to arrange class visits Monday through Friday during regular hours in the Gallery. We can also arrange class visits after hours. When you arrive, our staff can spend a few minutes talking about the exhibition on display or we can target the conversation around a specific topic or class assignment. To learn more or coordinate a visit, please contact Kathleen Hancock, Director of the Gallery.
- Kathleen Hancock
Phone: 508-678-2811 ext. 2439
Graphic Design & Web Design
Work Study Intern