The following degrees are offered 100% online:
- Communication Transfer
- General Management Career
- Computer Information Systems Transfer - Information Systems Transfer
- Computer Information Systems - Computer Programming Career
- Computer Information Systems - Multimedia and Internet Career
- General Studies Career or Transfer
- General Studies Mass Transfer
- Liberal Arts and Sciences - Humanities Transfer
- Liberal Arts and Sciences - Behavioral and Social Sciences Transfer
The following certificates are offered 100% online:
Important information regarding enrollment:
Prior to enrolling in an online course or program, please be sure to review BCC's eLearning Policies and Procedures.
For questions regarding concentration and course selection as well as availability, please contact eLearning.
Students interested in enrolling in an online degree or certificate program follow the same admissions process students who wish to complete their degree in a face-to-face format.
It is highly recommended that students speak with an academic advisor about their education and career goals prior to matriculating into a program.
Financial Aid is available to students regardless of whether they pursue a degree online or on-ground.
Student Services, including access to library resources, tutoring, disability services and technical support are available to students enrolled in eLearning courses and programs.