Take advantage of the expansive network of information and resources at Bristol Community College Libraries, and the expertise of the Bristol librarians. Access to free resources and features includes:
- Access to the library collection with libraries at all four Bristol locations, including online services for remote users unable to reach a physical campus.
- An opportunity to Book-A-Librarian at all four locations to help with one-on-one research strategies, finding good sources, collecting data and assistance with citing references.
- A collection of over 67,000 books, 5,000 video tapes, 1500 audio CD’s and tapes
- Access online to BCC/SAILS catalog, ComCat and Interlibrary Loan.
- Computers for researching the Internet, on-line databases, and word processing
- More than 300 journals and newspapers
- Reference staff to assist you with assignment research
- Your Bristol Community College Campus card is your library card!
- 100 percent wireless internet
- Computer labs
- Rodgers Cyber Café
Log into any online database from home by using your Bristol Community College student ID number.
Bristol Libraries are also located all Bristol locations:
Email: Please go to our Ask a Librarian page to complete the email form. Once you complete the form, you will receive a response in 24 hours or less!