E-Bill is an online presentation of your Bristol Community College billing statement that uses a web-based format to provide secure access your bill. E-Bill is the official means of generating student account statements to all Bristol Community College students. It replaces the printed billing method; paper bills will no longer be printed for enrolled students.
Key Improvements Over Paper Bills
- Faster Turnaround: Once your bill is generated, you can view it, review it, and pay it online. This eliminates mailing wait time, late, or missed payment.
- Authorize Payers: This feature allows the student to give parents, family, or anyone they choose access to their billing statement. There is no limit to the number of authorized payers you can have.
- Greener: E-Bill will significantly reduce costly postage, printing, and personnel services.
- Convenience: Access your bill from anywhere, anytime.
View Your Own E-Bill
- Current Student: Sign in to accessBCC with your user name and password
- New Students: Set up your accessBCC account using your student ID number, then sign into your account.
- Click on Student Services Tab
- Click on view e-bill
- Select Click here now to Continue…
- Click on View Accounts
- Account Status shows your account in real time.
- Select Current Statement to view your current E-Bill
- To print bill - click View PDF