The Mailroom is the central hub for all College mail, keeping our campuses connected. We strive to provide timely, accurate, and cost effective mail services that meet the needs of our faculty and staff while adhering to policies and procedures established by the United States Postal Service.
- Inter-campus mail delivery and collection of outgoing mail for college employees
- Bulk mailings provided for all departments
- United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx shipments
The Mailroom has scheduled runs for delivery and pick up of mail to departments on campus generally once in the morning for all locations and again in the afternoon for the Elsbree Street Campus. If outgoing mail is not ready by the pickup time, it can be brought to the Mailroom no later than 2:30 pm for same day processing. Mail received at the Mailroom after 2:30 pm will be sent out the next day
- Please note the appropriate ORG on all envelopes for the charge-back to your department or division.
Packages being shipped can be sent through inter-office mail, senders can request an in office pick up or the package can be brought to the Mailroom.
- When shipping packages you must include the appropriate ORG and a street address. Carriers do not accept P.O. Box numbers.