Bristol Weekly and Events
Bristol Weekly is the one location where faculty and staff can find Bristol news including recent announcements and new hires, HR policies and programs, accolades of your peers or students, and more!
- Bristol Weekly comes out on Tuesdays at 7 a.m.
- All submissions must be submitted by 5 p.m. on the Thursday prior to the publication date. See the Bristol Weekly archive below.
Bristol Events is the one location where faculty and staff can find a list of the Bristol events that have been submitted to College Communications. Due to space, all events must be directly affiliated with a Bristol program or department. It is our goal to have every employee check the Bristol Events email each week for upcoming events or use the online calendar at BristolCC.edu/calendar.
- Bristol Events comes out on Thursdays at 7 a.m.
- All submissions must be submitted by 5 p.m. on the Friday prior to the publication date.
- The first time an event is announced it will run in the New Event section.
- Events will be entered into the Bristol events calendar and linked to in subsequent issues of Bristol Events under Event Listing until the date of the event, unless otherwise noted by the person who submitted the event.
Due to space, there is a word count. College Communications may edit text for brevity and style purposes.
Please note: In an effort to streamline requests for marketing support – such as brochures, flyers, monitor messages and other promotional items – College Communications has further built out the Bristol Weekly/Bristol Events submission form to also include the option to request additional marketing and promotional support from College Communications.