Bristol’s Center for Workforce and Community Education offers a variety of online course options. Take classes that best fit your schedule, learn at your own pace from the convenience of your home, and save money on your commute at the same time!
Below are a few options to get started, but you should know that we have online courses for every subject matter that you may need. If you don’t see what you are looking for listed below, click on the “More Information” links to view full course listings from our different online partners. We’ve chosen these partners for the quality of their curriculum, instruction and technology – they align with the quality you expect from Bristol Community College.
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Introduction to Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office 2016 Value Suite
- CBCS Medical Billing and Coding with Certification Voucher
- Advanced Hospital Coding and CCS Prep
- Certified National Pharmaceutical Representative
- Medical Terminology
- Spanish for Medical Professionals
Marketing and Sales
Personal and Professional Development